Construction of a cross-border terminal for receipt and transfer of liquefied petroleum gas and propylene
• The project proponent is the Russian group of companies “Avestra”
• The goal is to open the Chinese LPG market for Russian producers as well as to reduce China’s dependence on hydrocarbon supplies from third countries.
• Location: Manchuria city, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, PRC
• Amount of investment: 450 million yuan
• August 2019 – the first delivery of LPG at the terminal in Manchuria